Lights, Camera, Action You’re ON!!!!!!! America’s Next Top Music Producer will be airing live in Hollywood Ca. a reality show where music producers compete to see who will be crowned “Americas Next Top Music Producer”. DJ’s, Producers, Singers, Songwriters, and all Musicians come out and be a part of the most live studio audience, and network with some of the hottest producers in the music industry. This event will be held at Three Clubs located at 1123 Vine St. and Santa Monica Blvd at 8pm. Workaholics leave work at the door and enjoy music created by Los Angeles top Hip Hop Producers. Trust me you don’t want to miss this!!!!! For tickets to our studio audience please RSVP at Beat Fighter
1. Entry fee is $25 per participant; payable in cash, money order or via PayPal. Each participant receives 10 tickets for guest.
2. Each participant must be willing to sign a release to have their image and music appear on America’s Next Top Music Producer©.
3. You must be 18 years of age to enter the competition and 21 years of age to enter the venue on the day of the event unless you are a participant. NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. Each participant must be able to produce the original session, upon request, for any beats they play.
5. Check-in is at 6:30pm on the day of the event. You will be disqualified and forfeit your entry fee if you arrive after 7:00pm.
6. There will be three rounds of competition. The first is a 90 second round in which the participants will be allowed to play either One or Two beats within that 90 seconds. If the producer chooses to play two beats they must be combined on a single track on the CD!
7. All music must be submitted on CD at check-in. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will music be allowed to be played by any other means!
8. If The producer advances to the second or third rounds the time given is 45 seconds per round. During each timeslot the participant has access to the microphone and can use it as he/she chooses which includes, but is not limited to: singing, rapping, chanting, beat-boxing, or playing an instrument. Nobody else is allowed access to the microphone during this time.
9. Each round will consist of head to head competition in which the winner advances to the next round and the loser is eliminated from competition.
10. There will be a panel of two judges with the crowd serving as the third judge.
11. In the event of a tie, which will be determined by the host, each participant will be given 30 seconds to play a single beat without any usage of the microphone.
12. For the first round of competition the first song played must include a samples from a video game. After the first song any beats are welcomed.
14. This event, The No Beat Fighter Episode, will be held at Three Clubs, located at 1123 Vine St. and Santa Monica Blvd. This event will begin promptly at 8:00pm. Entrance to the venue is at the discretion of Three Clubs and its agents.
Prizes Include A Free website from Good Looks Media, A one-year membership to The National Association Of Record Industry Professionals,